Okay, not that Percocet has ANYthing to do with the fact that I bought this stuff. I just happen to be on Percocet while I’m typing this. Yes it’s related to yesterday’s post. I will say this much: catheters are not a pain in the ass; they’re a pain in somewhere MUCH worse. If you can avoid them, do so.
So here’s the new stuff. It’s an awesome set, too. Already previewed some of it.
- Sinoia Caves – The Enchanter Persuaded
- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah – Some Loud Thunder
- Cul de Sac – Death of the Sun
- Combustible Edison – Schizophrenic
- The Delta 72 – The Soul of a New Machine
- Division Day – Visitation
- Double Dagger – Masks
- Division of Laura Lee – Black City
- Division of Laura Lee – DasNotCompute
- Digable Cat – Letters from My Dreams
- The Early November – For All of This
- Common Loon – The Long Dream of Birds
- Club 8 – The Friend I Once Had
- Clinic – Walking With Thee
- Consonant – Love and Affection
- Decibully – Sing Out America
I’m also waiting on a Scars on Broadway CD from Amazon. That’s Daron Malakian and Jon Dolmayan from System of a Down fame. I’m curious to see how they sound. I’ve always like Daron’s vocal contributions, so I imagine his solo material (read: half of SOAD) will be awesome. Guess I’ll find out when the CD comes, eh?
And now the CD ripping begins.
“Dude. You buy CDs still? Why …?”
I like it. So what? It also means that no one can tell me what to do with MY purchased and ripped material. I don’t have to worry about what iTunes window it’s playing in, no picky DRM … it’s all mine.
And on that note, I bid you all a great night. This Percocet stuff is gonna knock me out cold. Again. I hope …